A survey of our school Our school was founded in an old prayer house in 1917. The present school building dates back to the year 1928 and was brand-new at the time. The three-storey school building comprises the day nursery facilities as well. The beautiful third floor is decorated especially for drama purpose. It can also be used by the people of the village. The library facilities and the welfare clinic are situated in a separate building in close vicinity where PE lessons and technical work lessons are also held. Our school is situated in the middle of the countryside. We have a large schoolyard with its many possibilities to move and have fun during the breaks. There is a small woods nearby where the pupils can go experiencing the nature. In our school we try to cherish the good old traditions. One could say we are like a big family where everyone is taken care individually. In this term 2019 – 2020 we have 47 pupils studying in our school.