Communal Meeting Points
The House of Activities (“Toimintojentalo”) is the city of Seinäjoki’s centre for practical work training and a communal meeting point for citizens.
The House of Activities is a place of various activities, and besides functioning as a place for practical work training and as a communal meeting point, it also organises events and offers various daily services.
Inappropriate lounging at the house is allowed, and titles are left at the cloakroom.
The House of Activities offers communal and shared experiences in the form of a lunch cafeteria and hundreds of different events, to hundreds of thousands of people annually. The association for the centre, Toimintojentaloyhdistys ry, and the city of Seinäjoki are responsible for the operations.
- Lunch cafeteria
- Flea market
- Digital help
- Support services for family carers and over 65-year-old citizens living at home
- Customer computers and printing opportunities
- Premises for meetings, festivities and sauna
- Renting of tableware and utensils: party tent, travel crib, highchair, safety seat etc.
- Daily newspapers
- Children’s play corner
- Art exhibition
- Spacious parking space free of charge